What’s your favourite food?
My own favorite food na . . . . .
na. . . . . .
Na . . . . .
Na. . . . . .
Yoruba dey call am EWA
Kalabari dey call am AKEDE
Abeg, wetin Chinesse dey call am o?
– Type your best food in the comment box below after filling the required details
– What’s the chinesse (Mandarin) translation of beans?
Please permit me to speak pigdin; Una tooooo much! (You guys are great!)
I appreciate the time wey una dey spend to read my post, whenever una talk people go listen in Jesus name.
ANY ONE WEY YOU WANT: Blender, Toaster, Freezer, Stove, Micro wave, Cooler, etc, etc
I bin open this blog for we we Nigerians, but Joy dey my mind say even people wey no be Naija dey comment and like.
If una check the menu page of this blog una go see my market (nahfood shop) and many more good pages wey go helep all of us.
I THANK UNA OO. . . .
Are you hungry?
There’s a good News for you!
Yes! GOOD NEWS!
What’s the Good News?
“Jesus is the bread of Life”
😀 😉 🙂 😀
this was My Chemistry Teacher’s style of teasing us back then at Ijaiye Ojokoro Senior High School 1.
THANKS! For READING!
Do Share with friends!
Keep Laughing it relieves Stress, Stay Blessed.
Pidgin: “Pesin wey give food, nah life in give.”
“He who giveth food, giveth life.“
Hurry! The 1st 4 entries get an airtime recharge, be the first. (exclusive to Nigeria)
You can still answer, If you’re not from Nigeria. In fact I use this opportunity to appreciate my non-Nigerian readers (Americans, Germans, Ivorians, Serbians, Mexicans, etc), you guy have been nice to me, I’m grateful, Tuale! 😉
The quiz helps to build your knowledge.
Type your answers in the comment box Below!:
Rice and Beans Quiz
1. Whish is your favourite?
2. Which gives energy?
3. Which is Proteinious?
4. Gives Carbohydrate
5. For Growth
6. More delicious
7. Easy to cook
8. Consumes less time when cooking
9. Good for Breakfast
10. Good for the body
11. Cheaper to buy
hmm. . . 😀
Lets see the Genius!
Please Buy this one oo;
- beautifies your kitchen
- you don’t have to be searching for the knife all the time, especially when in need of it, 😦 ooh! Where did this children keep the knife again, Wale! Chichi! Ibrahim!, 😦 where! is the knife!
- Some men go vex because dem wan chop orange, 😦 “Nobody! Is eating in this house if you guys don’t find the knife.” then the kids start ultimate search contest; daddy I’ve found it, I’ve! Found It!
SOLUTION! SOLUTION! SOLUTION!
With this stylish knife holder, your knife smiles at you; ALL THE TIME 😀 🙂 😉 (knife says oga madam! I dey here oo, no go far, you hear me?)
Please! Click! Me!Please! Click! Me! Price ranges from N999 – N5,000+ depending on your pocket
You might like this as well; kitchen and home appliance http://www.konga.com/home-kitchen?k_id=Prohphessor