Fresh Fish Stew
Fresh fish stew is a special stew usually consumed by those in riverine areas, it goes with rice, yam, plantain and swallows like Pounded yam, fufu, semo and eba.
- Onions (sliced or grated)
- pepper (blended)
- tomatoes (blended)
- seasoning cubes
- the fresh fishes
- vegetable oil
- tomato paste.
- put pot on fire to ensure that it’s dry
- when dry, add the vegetable oil and allow to heat up
- when oil gets well heated, add the onions, pepper, tomatoes and stir
- add curry after some minutes and allow to get steamed up till the water content is reduced and you can see the oil
- when the water content gets well reduced and you can see the oil; add the tomato paste and stir well
- Add seasoning cubes, salt and stir
- taste for salt and seasoning (add more if necessary)
- Add the fresh fishes and tilt the pot gently from side to side to avoid crushing the fish
- Add water as preferred to boost the stew from being too dry and allow to boil.
- taste for salt and pepper, sprinkle more if required. Also taste to make sure the tomato is well cooked (allow the stew to steam up for more minutes if needed).
3 Fresh Fish Stew Offers For You – From Nahfood Services
(2 paid and 1 Free)
- Intensive Training on How to prepare it – get the recipes and invite us to your home. (rewarding and affordable)
The Fresh fish stew is one of our special dishes, for events and home catering services – invite us and have a feel of our unique service. (Africa/Europe/Asia/America/Australia)
(FREE) Instant Tutorial and Guidiance while preparing the stew on your own, via call, social media chat or comments on this post.
For more enquires about these offers drop your comment in the comment box.
🙂 I (Engr Paul – Writer, Founder of Nahfood.wordpress.com and Order4U Services), Nimi (My mum, Catering Expert and a pastor) and Gbemi (also a mum to me, a Confectioneries and Yoruba meal Expert) would love hear from you.
Engr Paul +2348100627264
Visit Order4U Services on facebook for your kitchen needs.